top of page

Remote learning support

Public·41 members

[[[Livestream===]]!!] China U-23 vs India U-23 live 19 September 2023

Sep 9, 2023 — After all of 1 football matches between the teams, China U23 won 1 times (100%), while India U23 won none. The total map score is 2 : 1 in ...

India U23 football head coach Miranda puts China defeat ...

”When asked about the team’s morale and how important it is to bounce back strong in the next match against UAE, Miranda said, “It’s normal to be upset whenever you lose and especially when you lose in the manner that we lost yesterday. It was a roller coaster of emotions, which changed minute by minute towards the end. This is the best and sometimes the worst part of the profession that we are in, things can change in a split second and nothing is guaranteed. I’m sure my players are well versed in this, they are disappointed and so am I, but we must realise that we can’t change what has happened. It’s difficult, but the team understands that tomorrow is a new day.

? php echo $title? > game details and best oddsWorld AFC U23 Asian Cup - Qualification China PR U23 India U23 Match Info The match between China PR U23 vs India U23 for the World AFC U23 Asian Cup - Qualification competition is scheduled to be played on 09 September, 2023. The match kicks off at 12:35 UK time. It will take place at the Dalian Suoyuwan Football Stadium, in Dalian.

China vs India | Asian Games U23 | Football 2 hours ago — Check out the results, scores, odds, and more for China vs India Football match for Asian Games U23. Looking for a trusted place to

Stimac to coach India in Asian Games, new coach for U-23 Jun 10, 2023 — India U-23 is clubbed with Maldives, UAE and hosts China for the September 6-12 qualifying round games in Dalian. Current Issue.

Hangzhou Asian Games 2022, India Vs China: When And Incidentally, China and India's U-23 teams faced off earlier this month in Dalian in the AFC U-23 qualifiers, and China beat India 2-1 then. But the

Dalian [China], September 10 (ANI): The last-minute goal that saw China beat India 2-1 in the AFC U23 Asian Cup Qualifiers on Saturday night was heartbreaking for the Indians. But India’s U23 football team head coach Clifford Miranda is not ready to lay down the arms so easily. Miranda said as quoted by AIFF’s official website, “After every dark night comes a glorious morning, ” as he prepared his troops for the final group stage game against the UAE. Seconds away from earning a crucial point and a deserving draw after fighting back from a goal down against hosts China, the India U23 team suffered a when China scored with practically the last kick of the game and ran away with a 2-1 victory in front of a sea of their fans in the Dalian Suouwan Stadium in Dalian, China.

India U23 football head coach Miranda puts China defeat behind; ready for the battle against UAE - ArticlesSeconds away from earning a crucial point and a deserving draw after fighting back from a goal down against hosts China, the India U23 team suffered a when China scored with practically the last kick of the game and ran away with a 2-1 victory in front of a sea of their fans in the Dalian Suouwan Stadium in Dalian, China.

Talking about his thoughts on the game, Miranda said, “I think it was an evenly contested game. China did have the majority of the possession but that was because we chose to play in a manner where we could hurt them on the break, and to an extent we were successful. I believe we had more open chances and we had them where we wanted, but yes, we did lack quality when we got on the ball.

“I’m extremely proud of each and every one of my players for the way they approached the game and carried out what was asked of them and moreover for responding the way they did after going down. It can’t get better in terms of desire and team spirit, ” added the head coach. The former India international felt like most games of football, yesterday’s match was a game of phases, adding, “For the first 25 minutes, we controlled the game. Of course, after that, China grew into the game and scored from a penalty, which was unfortunate for us, but we did well to regroup after that and keep fighting for the equaliser. They managed to score in the very last minute to win the game but I’d like to repeat myself and say I’m extremely proud of the way my players played considering the short duration we got to prepare as compared to China, who as far as I know have been preparing for the past three months.

AFC U23 Asian Cup 2024 Qualifiers: India 1-2 China at Full Sep 9, 2023 — India 1-2 China The final whistle blows, bringing an end to what has been an action-packed match between India and China in the AFC U23

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

© 2021 Tiny World Pre School-All Rights Reserved!

• Instagram
  • White Yelp Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
bottom of page